(Posture of Veerabhadra)
Veerabhadrasana – This posture reminds of the powerful Veerabhadra, emanated from the hair of Lord Shiva.
1. Stand in Sama Stithi, stretch the feet as far as possible keeping them parallel to each other
2. Slowly raise the hands up from sides and join both palms without bending the hands at the elbows
3. Turn towards right, by moving the right foot towards right side
4. Bend the right leg knee and look up while raising chin up
5. Stay in that posture comfortably and gradually, slowly come back to Sama Stithi and relax.
Note: Repeat on second side.
It gives lot of strength to the legs and pelvic region.