World Healthcare 2019 invites you to attend the “International Conference on Medicine, Nursing and Healthcare 2019” which is going to be held at Abu Dhabi, UAE. World Healthcare 2019 will be an ingenious and invigorating International conference reflecting the direction of Pediatrics and Nursing in the 21st century in a secure yet exciting environment that offers a wide range of diversions to participants of all backgrounds. This conference provides an excellent opportunity to discuss the latest developments within the field.
World Healthcare 2019 highlighting the theme “Connecting Eminent Pioneers in Nursing and Healthcare” provides an excellent opportunity to share views, exchange knowledge and establish research collaborations & networking.
World Healthcare 2019 will focus on the latest and exciting innovations in all areas of research, offering a unique opportunity for Medicinal Researchers, Nurses and other Healthcare Professionals across the globe to meet, network, and perceive new scientific interventions. The concept of this congress and program was developed for Medicinal Researchers, Nurses and Healthcare Professionals working in Primary and Secondary Care, as well as for specialists in the diverse areas of Nurse Practitioners, Medicinal Researchers, Family Medicine Doctors, General Practitioners, Researchers and Policy Makers.
- Medicine and Nursing Pedagogy
- Nursing Education & Research
- Latest Technology in Nursing Care
- Nursing Care Informatics
- Cancer Nursing Care
- Integrative Medicine and Health Care
- Healthcare and Primary Healthcare
- Health and Fitness Education
- Women Health Nursing and Midwifery
- Community and Family Nursing
- Tele Nursing and e-Health
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing
- Traditional Nursing care
- Renal Nursing
- Gerontological Nursing
- Neonatal and Critical Care Nursing
- Pain Management Nursing
- Family Nurse Practitioners
- Risk Factors in Nursing and Healthcare Professionals
Published by Vydya Health Professional Services as Media Partner.
We welcome you to attend the “22ndWorld Congress on Nursing, Pharmacology and Healthcare” during, June 17-18, 2019, in Dubai, UAE. We cordially invite all the interested participants to share their knowledge, research and gaining the information in the arena of Nursing, pharmacology, pediatrics, neonatal, healthcare and its allied areas.
Nursing Pharmacology 2019 gives a platform for analyst scholars, researchers and academic people to share and globalize their research work while the participants from industry/ business sectors can promote their products thus felicitating dissemination of knowledge. We anticipate more than 300 members around the globe for thought provoking keynote lectures, oral and also poster presentations. The attending delegates include Editorial Board Members of related journals. The scope of Pharmacology nursing 2019 is to bring the advancements in the field of pharmacy, pediatrics, neonatal, healthcare industry .
The theme of the Nursing Pharmacology 2019 is “Exploring latest advancement in Pharmacology, Nursing and Healthcare”. With an objective to encourage young minds and their research abilities by providing an opportunity to meet the experts in the field of pediatrics, nursing, pharmacy, healthcare etc.
- Pediatric Nursing and Healthcare
- Midwifery & Women Health Nursing
- Breast Feeding and Family Nursing
- Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
- Psychopharmacology and Pharmacoepidemiology
- Pharmacogenetics and Pharmacogenomics
- Nursing Pharmacology
- Recent Advancement in Pharmacology
- Major Challenges in Pharmacovigilance
- Pharmacology and Drug Design
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Healthcare, Chronic Diseases, Management
- Dermatology Nursing
Nursing Care 2019 cordially invites every one to the Global Experts Meeting of “2nd International Conference on Nursing and Emergency Care” planned for June 26-27, 2019 in Paris, France with a theme of “Future Enhancement in the Field of Nursing & Emergency Care”. Nursing Care 2019 presents progresses in nursing practice, administration, and training in connection to nursing incongruities and additionally a broadness of different points. A nursing proficient has a unique arrangement of capability and capacity.
- Nursing and Healthcare
- Intensive Care Nursing
- Mental Health, Psychiatrist and Addictions Nursing
- Midwifery and Women Health Nursing
- Oncology Nursing
- Obstetrics Nursing
- Clinical Simulation in Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
- Nursing Practices
- Advance Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
- Emergency Nursing
- Emergency Medicine
As Science is Dynamic and is continually evolving with new therapies on Horizon, within this field Nursing plays both as an art and as a science for caring the individuals suffering from untold pain physically and mentally. Allied Academies takes a pride to announce the “29th International Conference on Nursing Practice” on July 8-9, 2019 at Prague, Czech Republic.
A Gathering of experts to upgrade the practice of Nursing in Human Well-Being, our speakers and participants avail chances to learn and share their knowledge among their global peers.
Additional Benefits of participation at Nursing Practice 2019
- The accepted abstract will be published in Journal of Intensive and Critical Care Nursing which will be provided with unique DOI number.
- Networking with Global Experts.
- Speaker and Abstract pages created in Google under your name will attract worldwide acknowledgment to your profile and research and it will be visible to 35K researchers across the globe.
Reasons to Attend
- To Expose your research and experiences gained so far in Nursing and Healthcare to the global experts
- To gain innovative ideas for your further studies
- To have an exposure globally
- To analyse and investigate the recent and upcoming trends in Nursing and Healthcare
Nursing Education and Research
Nursing Practice and Interventions
Critical Care Nursing
Palliative Care Nursing
Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing
Community Health Nursing
Obstetrician-Gynaecologist and Women’s Health Nursing
Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses
Midwifery and Healthcare
Infection Control Nurse
Clinical Nurse Specialist