10th International Conference and Exhibition on Chinese Medicine, Ayurveda & Acupunture offers a unique window and opportunities to present and evidence the latest updates with a holistic approach to different areas of interest, to create platforms which will gather eminent scientists, medical professionals who will undoubtedly enrich the conference.
The conference program emphasizes evidence-based practice, educational innovation, practical application, and peer to peer networking and collaboration. The goals of the conference is to provide a transformative professional development experience through:
- Bringing together the world’s scientific experts to catalyze and advance scientific knowledge about Chinese Medicine, Ayurveda and Homeopathy and to present the most recent research findings, and promote and enhance scientific collaborations around the world.
- Bringing together community leaders, scientists, and policy leaders to promote and enhance programmatic collaborations to more effectively address regional, national and local responses to Elderly Population around the world and overcome barriers that limit access to care and services.
After participating in this meeting, attendees should be able to
- Discuss emerging issues in Chinese Medicine, Acupunture, Ayurveda and Homeopathy
- Discuss and apply recent research findings related to Chinese Medicine, Acupunture, Ayurveda and Homeopathy
- Reflect on the place of critical distance in Chinese Medicine, Acupunture, Ayurveda and Homeopathy
Traditional Chinese Medicine
The Ayurveda : Eight Components
Branches of Alternative Medicines
Acupuncture and Naturotherapy
Traditional Physical Therapy
Holistic Therapy: Body, Mind, Spirit & Soul.
Traditional African Medicine
We stretch out to warm welcome to our “6th International Conference on Medicinal Practices: Herbal, Holistic and Traditional” to be held from August 26-27, 2019 Dubai, UAE.
Medicinal Practices 2019 pursuits to acquire leading educational scientists, researchers, and research college students to exchange & proportion their reports and research results about all components of Medicinal Practices.
We invite all the herbalists, holistic & traditional medication practitioners, researchers inside the area of Herbal and Holistic Traditional Medicine, Acupuncturists, Phytomedicine, Pharmacognosy, Ayurveda, Naturopathy, individuals who believe in natural remedies to explore their studies, case research and practitioners of herbal medication at Medicinal Practices 2019 in Dubai, UAE.
#Homeopathy #Acupuncture #Chiropractic
- Traditional and Alternative Medicine
- Ayurveda & Herbal Medicine
- Homeopathy Medicine
- Holistic Medicine
- Chinese Traditional and Modern Medicine
- Japanese Traditional and Modern Medicine
- Korean Traditional and Modern Medicine
- Arabic and Unani Medicine
- Acupuncture and Physiotherapy
- Chiropractic and Osteopathic Medicine
- Herbal Cosmetics and Nutraceuticals
- Alternative Remedies for Chronic Diseases
- Patents and Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) in Herbal Medicine
- Research Ethics in Alternative Healthcare
- Marketing and Quality Control of Herbal Products