At present, many fitness lovers understand the importance of yoga, so they want to do it in a safe manner. There are several types of yoga poses available, so you can carefully choose the best one as per your individual requirements. If you want to tone your abdominal area, you can choose Ardha Chkarasan pose. It is an excellent and effective asana, which is otherwise known as half wheel pose. This asana is highly beneficial for relieving your back pain. It also stimulates your abdominal organs and also aids digestion. The regular practice not only helps you to tone your lower back muscles, but also increase your flexibility. This specialized yoga pose is also called as half wheel pose because it involves bending backwards posing exactly like a half wheel. This backward stretch also helps in cutting your flab from thighs and hips. Additionally, this half wheel pose appears as a precursor for practicing the full wheel pose, which is popularly known as Chakrasana. This highly effective yoga pose does not only bring you some benefits, but also prepares you for the advanced practices.
The Ardha Chkarasan is a highly preferred and useful asana that helps people to obtain a slim look by reducing the size of thighs. This yoga pose is highly recommended for the beginners, because it will prepare them for the further practices in an exclusive manner.
The following passage brings you simple-to-follow steps to do this Ardha Chkarasan or half wheel pose:
- You can stand straight keeping your feet and arms together alongside your body
- You can put equal weight on both the feet and balance your body properly
- Breathing in, expand your two arms overhead. Additionally, the palms can face each other when you perform this.
- With extremely slow exhalation, you can push your pelvis gently forward as well as bend backwards. Keep your arms in line along with the ears when you perform this. The knees and elbows should be completely kept straight and your head up, pushing the chest towards the ceiling.
- Hold the posture for few minutes
- Breathing in, and again come back up with your arms overhead
- Breathing out and bring down the arms and relax
- You can repeat this posture for three to five times holding this pose for at minimum fifteen seconds
For beginners, this is very important to support your back with hands because you can harm your back extremely easily when you completely bend without any support. The Ardha Chkarasan pose helps beginners to get prepared for their advanced yoga pose like Chkarasan.
Breathing Activities During Ardha Chkarasan Asana
Breath in while lifting your hands up and bending backwards, exhale while coming back to normal state. Keep your breath rhythmic and slow. It is one of the simplest techniques to perform this asana in a proper manner. The Ardha Chkarasan helps people to reduce their butt and thighs in an easier manner.
The Ardha Chkarasan is an essential and useful yoga pose that helps people to obtain lots of health benefits. In order to obtain this benefit, you can remain in this Ardha Chakrasana or Half-Wheel Pose for 20 seconds minimum. You can also do this posture twice.
Ardha Chkarasan offers lots of unbelievable and surprising health benefits. It includes:
- It stimulates your abdominal organs and also aids in the digestion
- Ardha Chkarasan pose minimizes the flab in your thighs and waist
- This asana helps you to alleviate your upper back pain or other issues.
- When you perform this post, your lung capacity enhances and the respiratory disorders are completely cured. Though, if you face the upper back pain due to your respiratory issues, you can do this Ardha Chakrasana for better relief.
- Ardha Chkarasan relieves the stress in your shoulders and neck
- This pose tones your lower back muscles as well as improve the flexibility of your back
- The Ardha Chkarasan regulates your blood pressure and improves your heart function
- This yoga pose stimulates your fallopian tubes and ovaries and though addresses the menstrual disorders
- It also aids in curing the uterus problems
- This pose is really good for your spondylitis
If you are suffering from duodenal or peptic ulcers and hernia, you can avoid doing Ardha Chkarasan. Individuals with severe hip or spinal problems should keep away from the yoga pose. The pregnant ladies should also completely avoid doing this asana.
The regular practice of this yoga pose helps you to do the follow-up pose (Chakrasana– wheel pose) easily.